Training for Teachers in the New Zealand Educational Model
The New Zealand educational system has become, in recent years, one of the most advanced in the world. One of the pillars of this system is the teaching model that is based on creativity, critical thinking, teamwork, equality, and sustainability.
The Teacher Training program for teachers is part of the "TECSOL" English program, in which they have the opportunity to experience English classes in the morning, a series of seminars at the Maori University "Te Wānanga o Aotearoa" and interact first-hand with a New Zealand teacher directing the classes and actively participating in the activities.
The duration of the program is from 3 to 4 weeks and includes:
• Internationally recognized English program.
• series of seminars at the “Te Wānanga o Aotearoa” University.
• Educational seminars on topics to be defined, bilingual.
• Internship in schools in Auckland, New Zealand.
• Planning training in a curricular program for a dual language.
• Leadership tools for learning.
• Immersion in two languages.
Teachers will have the opportunity to be actively involved in schools during their stay, working in a real New Zealand preschool, elementary and middle school environment.
In the internship you will be able to:
• Observe and participate in the work of teachers.
• Participate in all activities.
• Learn to plan content with leaders in the teaching of education as a second language.
• Communicate regularly in English with teachers and children. • Learning and pedagogical theory, professional studies and practical experiences.
• Integration of cultural methodologies.