Construction Work Programs
For Latin american professionals
Seeking to solve the labour deficit that New Zealand currently faces, Abroad Global implemented a pioneering program in the country. Bringing Latin American workers to New Zealand.
The goal of the program is to coordinate everything necessary for the workers to develop their maximum potential in the country. From accommodation, accompaniment, and even placement at work, among some points.
Currently, Abroad Global Charitable Trust works directly with the New Zealand government and other organisations in the country, including Buildhub, a company that has been growing in recent years and has created important agreements in the industry to offer different job opportunities for people in Latin America.
Who is this program aim to?
The program is aimed at Latin American workers with experience and certifications in the construction sector.
• The duration of the program is 3 years approximately
• Work in one of the countries with the best quality of life in the world.
• Get work experience abroad.
• Establish yourself in a recognized company in New Zealand.
• Learn English with the Holistic teaching methodology in the construction area.
• Learn to relate to a multicultural country.
• Opportunity to apply for a partner visa for spouses or partners.
• Migration representation from the team Abroad Global Charitable trust.
• Opportunity to apply for a student visa for offspring
Additional costs covered by the worker:
• Plane ticket
• Migration costs for the visa
• Medical exams
• Translation of official documents